Rise of Iron
Rise of Iron is a DLC Expansion for Destiny. It was be released on September 20, 2016 for 30 USD. All pre-orders received an exclusive quest to obtain a Iron Gjallarhorn. Though you are no longer able to pre-order Rise of Iron you can still obtain the Iron Gjallarhorn by ordering Destiny, The Collection.
- The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed, a battle-scorched reminder that our enemies still seek to destroy us all. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed in the wastes is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.
- New Story Missions
- New Quests
- New Arena: The Archon's Forge
- New Strike: The Wretched Eye, Sepiks Perfected, The Abomination Heist
- New Raid: Wrath of the Machine
- New Locations: The Plaguelands, The Wall, Felwinter Peak
- New Crucible maps: The Last Exit, Floating Gardens, Skyline
- New Patrol Mission
- New Crucible Modes: Supremacy
- New Enemy Faction: SIVA-enchanged Fallen
- Ornamentation: Customazable Weapons and Armor
- Rework for Artifacts
- Various exotic weapons and armor