Rare Warlock Armor in Destiny. It has several variants that are different in cosmetic appearance. This Armor can be acquired as a random drop in Story Mode, Exploration, Strike, or Crucible. The Armor of each piece will vary based on the level of the piece.
- All Rare Armor comes with 2 random Armor Upgrades that pulls from specific pools for each slot. All Rare Armor comes with an Armor Enhancement Upgrade that increases the Armor Value of the piece. All Rare Armor comes with Stat bonuses (at random).
- Note: Players cannot acquire Armor for another Class other than their own
[Invalid Include: Page not found: Rare Warlock Helmet Upgrades]
[Invalid Include: Page not found: Rare Warlock Chest Armor Upgrades]
Upgrades>> Armor Upgrades>> Gauntlet Upgrades
- AUTO RIFLE LOADER - Increases the reload speed of Auto Rifles.
- HAND CANNON LOADER - Increases the reload speed of Hand Cannons.
- PULSE RIFLE LOADER - Increases the reload speed of Pulse Rifles.
- SCOUT RIFLE LOADER - Increases the reload speed of Scout Rifles.
- ARMOR ENHANCEMENT UPGRADE - Increases this Armor's defense.
- SERPENT'S MOUTH - Causing damage with a grenade reduces your melee cooldown.
- ENERGY PROJECTION - Increases grenade throw distance.
- SNAP DISCHARGE - Increases melee attack speed.
- SERPENT'S TAIL - Causing damage with a melee reduces your grenade cooldown.
[Invalid Include: Page not found: Rare Warlock Leg Armor Upgrades]